The primary purpose of the role
You will play an important role in shaping and promoting MOJAM’s vibrant brand to attract the best talents and maintain the unique BRO&PRO atmosphere. You will be responsible for developing and implementing the brand strategy inside and outside of MOJAM. Your main focus will be on creating the value proposition for mojamers (EVP) and WOW things, supporting and communicating the values we live by and what drives us.
What to do
- Manage our website and social media platforms (work with content plan, promotion, etc.);
- Preparation of articles, newsletters, presentations, policies, etc;
- Support and organisation of MOJAM’s internal corporate life, regular work with communications, values and involvement of mojamers;
- Interact with contractors on various tasks (copywriting, design, SEO, etc.);
- Work with external and internal speakers for lectures, seminars and workshops within the Yoda project;
- Develop mechanics for audience engagement;
- Analyse key performance indicators and create data-driven recommendations for improvement.
- At least 2 years of experience in Employer Branding / HR Marketing Manager;
- Website and social media management;
- Experience with internal and external communications, organisation of various events
- SMM and copywriting skills, writing texts are your strong sides;
- Experience of working with contractors to perform various tasks: from organising an internal CS tournament to writing articles and raising them to the top in SEO;
- Creativity and out-of-the-box thinking;
- Excellent communication skills, consistency, work with priorities;
- Self-organisation, quick adaptability to changes, flexibility;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Great team player – we have a lot of interactions with different departments and love team brainstorming sessions;
- Upper intermediate level of English (B2+);
- Love of video games will be a plus, especially if it’s CS:GO, we play it together often.