MOJAM creates products for gamers, mostly focused on the Steam exchange market and CS:GO skins economy. We run one of the biggest Case Opening products in the world. Now we are looking for a back-end developer to implement new functionality on the project. We’re agile, flexible and willing to dominate the market.
Same stuff is expected from you 😉
What to do
- Payments, Antifraud, and Authentication domains in the application (list of domains may be extended in the future);
- Build a team that will support those domains;
- Product tasks:
- Permanent work with critical user-paths;
- Adding new features.
- 5+ years of backend development experience;
- 2+ years of PHP experience;
- B2+ level of English;
- Experience in one of the frameworks Yii2/Laravel/Symfony;
- Experience in SQL databases, caches and queues (we use MariaDB and Redis);
- Skill to write Unit tests;
- Understanding and experience of virtualization (Docker);
- Knowledge of Software Development and Architectural patterns;
- Team management experience or will to manage a team;
- Prioritization of bringing Product value over Engineering perfection.
Will be a valuable addition
- Be aware of DDD & TDD;
- Experience in building modular/service-oriented applications;
- Broad knowledge of Databases;
- Knowledge of Computer Science (algorithms and data structures);
- Experience in working with Kubernetes, AWS;
- Previous work with Financial systems, Risk analytics systems, Authentication systems;
- Experience in modern non-PHP languages (TypeScript, Python, Go, C#, others);
- Public activity on GitHub.