The project was not started from the very beginning. We’ve provided bugs fixing and code performance optimization.
When we started work the main target was to improve the existing website backend. So our team made some tests to determine the main stages we would work on. Then we’ve rewritten some of the project’s code blocks. In fact, all we made is a large refactoring.
Today EFS has better-optimized page loading and more simple code architecture which simplifies the next stages of improving the project.
challenges and solutions
- Identification and fixing “bugs”
- Code performance optimization
- Payment systems integration
- Do a large number of tests on every stage of code rewriting
- Creation a simple project architecture
- Connecting PayPal and AfterPay
- 20%Security of the project
- 20%Time frames
- 60%Understanding the client's target audience needs
- Our team have signed an NDA to make the work more secure
- The project was delivered on time
- We've made business research which helped us went deeper into the project and create a code which considered business needs