We've provided for Ovis eCommerce, Mobile App development and API integration services.
The project was started from scratch. There was just an idea to create an application that could help people to know useful information about petrol stations. Also, this app should make the buying process more simple.
After we’ve understood the client’s needs we did a list of the services the mobile app would provide.
In the first iteration, we developed and implemented a design and loyalty program. A system of barcodes and the display of news and promotions on the main screen were developed. Also, there were made the client's profile, databases, and mobile app code architecture.
Then, our team has made a couple of test runs to ensure all the services are working correctly and without bugs.
- Create a user-friendly mobile app design
- Identifying the participant at the checkout by scanning a QR code from the phone screen
- It’s only the beginning of the project, our client only had an idea about what he needed
- We’ve made some user testings that helped to better understand user’s needs
- There were developed user’s profile and databases from the scratch
- We still working on this project to improve and expand the first iteration's functionality