The project was not started from the very beginning. We’ve provided bugs fixing and code performance optimization. Also, Visual Society was transferred to another serverless platform Laravel Vapor.
In fact, all we made were a large refactoring. We’ve rewritten some blocks of code to create more simple code architecture. Then it was made several test runs to ensure that the system works smoothly.
- Find all code bugs and fix them
- Switch the project platform
- We’ve made lots of test runs in every code part of the project at every stage
- We’ve discussed possible technologies with our client and helped him to make a choice and implement it